Compass Interpreters has an immediate need for interpreters speaking the following languages
- Karen (S’gaw)
- Maay Maay
- Speakers of other languages not listed are also encouraged to apply.
Visit the “Become an Interpreter” page to download the application today!
Whether you’re a business, agency, or organization, we have the tools to help you succeed in a diverse community.
Compass Interpreters, a division of the Mohawk Valley Resource Center for Refugees (MVRCR), is a multilingual interpretation, translation, and cultural outreach organization. Our expertise is based on over 30 years of working with Limited English Proficient (LEP) individuals and diverse cultures in the Mohawk Valley, Syracuse, and the Capital District.
Our Interpreters Are
- Accredited by Bridging The Gap for Medical Interpretation.
- Trained in Domestic and Sexual Violence Interpretation.
- Experienced in Criminal Justice Interpretation (court rooms, law enforcement, etc.).
- Experienced in Social Service interpretation and home visits.
- Experienced with interpreting in the Educational setting including testing and special education meetings.
- Professional and Confidential.
- Available 24/7.